In the Odd Semester 2008/2009 school year. Fakultas Teknologi Informasi Universitas Advent Indonesia launches a system that helps in teaching and learning called UNAI Online Learning System.
In the Odd Semester 2019/2020 school year, The name of UNAI Online Learning System changed to UNAI Virtual Learning Environment
Moodle is your Virtual Learning Environment (VLE); a web platform designed specifically to support the delivery of teaching and learning materials and activities. Moodle provides a simple, easy-to-use set of tools for creating consistent web pages for every module within a course or department, and to use those web pages to deliver information and learning activities.
- Supports fully online courses or blended learning approaches to augment face-to-face courses.
- Collects learning resources and activities into one location.
- Provides many activities including forums, wikis, quizzes, surveys, chat and peer-to-peer activities.
- Tools to support the development of high quality and pedagogically valuable courses.
- Provides fully-featured assignment management tools including support for Turnitin plagiarism detection, off-line grading, group assignments, and anonymous marking.
- University modules appear in Moodle with students automatically enrolled.
Lecturers who want to try this facility please contact:
Obaja Lumbanraja at email@example.com
2nd Floor of Old/Laboratory Building No. 213. UNAI